Hybrid Event Planning in 2022: Read the complete guide here
Your content engagement partner for life sciences events.
Array offers technical support, event production expertise, and analytics interpretation and guidance to maximize the impact of in-person, virtual, and hybrid life sciences events.
Create meaningful interactions with Content Engagement Technology.
- Reduce distraction and increase knowledge transfer with 25+ interactive features, and keep presenters focused with a simple interface and live conversation moderation
- Gather analytics from your audience with real-time reporting and detailed insights down to the individual participant engagement level
- Consistent audience experience, whether your participants are in-person using an Array Managed iPad® or virtual, accessing the event through their own device
Eliminate surprises on event day with Client Success Services.
- Support your presenters with software training prior to your event, audience instruction at the start, and live technical support during the presentation
- Collaborate with our program management team to ensure smooth planning and execution of your event so that stakeholder goals can be exceeded
- Minimize the risk of technical issues with a dedicated event technician who solves your problems before you even need to ask
Improve business outcomes with Analytics & Insights Management.
- We partner with you through every step of the event lifecycle from content planning to post-event analysis and insight interpretation
- Custom reporting, benchmarking, and analytics consulting capture actionable insights that align with your goals to help you improve business outcomes
- Understand audience members’ level of engagement and benchmark across events with our proprietary Array Content Engagement Score™ (ACES)
Deploy Array Content Engagement Solutions Anywhere.
Connect and network with an audience in the same room. Array is available on managed iPads or on audience members’ personal devices to ensure you can measure engagement.
Share content remotely without sacrificing interaction. Audiences can access Array on their own devices through a secure web portal, with nothing to install or configure.
Create a consistent experience for a combined audience of virtual and in-person participants that can access the same content and interactive features no matter where they are.