Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Download your COVID Contingency Plan Checklist
Engineer engagement throughout your events with Array Analytics & Insights Management (AIM)
Advanced reporting, benchmarking, and consulting help you capture meaningful analytics —aligned with your event goals—to drive improved business outcomes.
Is your event data actionable?
- Are you collecting data at your events?
- What are you doing with it?
- Which content was most compelling?
- Were all the learners trained effectively?
- Will you execute your events more successfully?
- Will your key messages hit their mark?
Analytics & Insights Management: The key to delivering impactful life sciences eventsAIM’s unique and effective layering of clinical expertise, content engagement technology and data analysis ensures you:
- Align content/data to your strategy/goals
- Capture and report the most relevant data
- Generate context and actionable insights on
- content effectiveness
- attendee engagement
- faculty performance
- activity outcomes success
- goals achievement
Med Affairs / CME Subject matter expert
- Leads content-focused discussion with clients for goal setting and engagement engineering
- Conducts in-depth content review of client material for alignment with goals, data insights, and recommendations
Operations and Communications Lead
- Key liaison for coordinating AIM client meetings and communications
- Develops client decks for reports, based on identifiable custom needs
- Monitors client events for alignment with: agenda, timeline mapping, track discussions to contribute to client reports
Analytics and Visualizations Expert
- Provides data and data visualizations for reports based on data plan
- Advises on potential for data standards and practices to facilitate aggregation and benchmarking
Array Content Engagement Score™ (ACES)
Participants who are high engagers with Array have a nearly 20% improvement in knowledge compared to low engagers.
To get the most out of your event, you need to understand audience members’ level of engagement with speakers and the content presented. ACES is a proprietary participant-scoring methodology that highlights different engagement levels of the audience, allowing organizers of life sciences events to benchmark audience engagement across a series of events or against standards for a specific event type.
Unlock your events insights potential.
Partnering throughout the event lifecycle
Starting with the end in mind and planning for success through that lens is the only way to ensure goals and ROI objectives are met.
Professional support during the event improves content engagement adoption and increases the data capture yield required for actionable insights to be generated.
Leveraging automation and in-house clinical expertise moves reporting past vanity metrics and into the realm of storytelling analytics powered by meaningful experiences.
Every event provides a snapshot in time of the art of the possible. Combining those snapshots generates a unique source of reference to refine activity design and arm stakeholders with evidence of continued ROI success.